Hey all. So here I’m with another lifestyle blog. In recent past few months I have visited many cafes and here is the list of it which are worth your time. There are some cafes which are well known and you may have visited. Here is a the small list of cafe which you may or may not have seen or visited. Not all café are budget friendly but it’s worth visiting at least once.
Now, I love to visit different types of cafes mostly the themed one”s.The different environment and the food they offer are mind soothing and reviving. Every café has its own unique essence and comfort level. I have enlisted few of them below which I think are totally worth your time.
- D: oh Café – This café got popular real quick. But after visiting I felt it obvious. The ambience and the décor were really amazing. It has only 2 outlet in Mumbai i.e. Andheri and lower parel. Also you can spend your time by playing cards and board games.
Known for – Freak shakes, Nachos, Oreo shake, Chicken burger.
Must try – Smoothies and salad
- Sweetest sin café – I don’t know how many of you heard of it but the café is real good. It has only one outlet in Mumbai and is located in Factory lane, Borivali west. The ambience of this café is pretty smooth and relaxing. It has private room for a group of people which is really awesome.
Known for – Brownie, Kit Kat shake, Nutella shake, Oreo cupcake, cheesy fries etc
- Spring gold café – The ambience of this café is pretty decent. It is located in Raghuleela mall, Poisar.
Known for – Chocolate brownie shake, cheese garlic bread, Mint ice tea
Special – There’s a 50% discount on all you bills.
- Meter down café – This café is located in IC colony, Borivali west. The décor of this café is eye catching. The name of the café is themed on auto rickshaws and the outdoor sitting resembles the auto rickshaws. It’s pretty interesting cafes; it has board games, cards and a dart board.
Known for – momos and Nutella shake
Must try- Sun of burgers, varieties of tea, cheese fries.
- Tea villa cafe – Well. this one is well known now i guess. But why not? the environment and the quality of food is just fab.
Known for – Coffee, Nutella waffles, Soupy Noodles, Paneer Pizza, Pesto pasta.
I’ll be updating this list often. You can follow me on zomato @trendzstop
- Don’t forget to review this blog. 🙂